I’m the Reverend Meghann Robern, and I’m the settled minister at the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada.
I’m in ministerial fellowship with the Unitarian Universalist Association, which also qualifies me to serve the congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council. I received my M.Div. from the Claremont School of Theology, a multifaith, multicultural seminary. As a Unitarian Universalist, I minister to all regardless of assigned sex, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, romantic orientation, skin colour, size, physical ability, or cognitive ability.
On this website you will find my portfolio (see sidebar for categories), including my sermons, résumé, some of my academic work, and testimonials from others about me. If you’re wondering why I shave my head, I gave a homily about it.
- Member in good standing of the Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association
- Monthly contributor to Nature’s Path, the Patheos blog for the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans
- Small Group/Covenant Group Ministry supervisor and facilitator
- Commencement Speaker, Claremont School of Theology
- Recipient of the Ralph & Muriel Roberts Award in Youth Ministry
- Attended PSWD District Assembly in 2011, and UUA General Assembly in 2012 (Delegate), 2013 (Delegate), 2014 (Delegate), and 2015.
- Grant writing experience
- Coming of Age mentor and guide
- Bridging Groups for New Members leader
- B.A. in English (Creative Writing) from University of Southern California
- Completed nine half-marathons
- Dual-citizenship in the U.S.A. and Canada