Welcome, and congratulations on your engagement!
I’m a Unitarian Universalist officiant serving Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas. Weddings are one of my favourite parts of my ministry, because they allow me to help couples like you create a ceremony that is a reflection of you and your relationship. Marriage is a sacred bond, and as an officiant my job is to hold the space in which you are transformed by a ritual of your own making, often witnessed by your friends and family (but elopements are sacred, too!). As a UU, I’m comfortable moving on the spectrum between theist and atheist to lift up your values and beliefs, and if you’re an interfaith couple, we’ll work together to honour your traditions while joining your lives together. I’d love to hear from you to discuss what we can create together.
Due to my current schedule, I will not be taking any weddings before February 2017.
- Initial Consultation (30min in-person or via videoconference): FREE
- Wedding Only (includes all consultations, research, etc.): $450
- Rehearsal: $50
- Travel further than 30min from zip code 37215: $.60/mile round trip
- Please contact me if you are eloping or having a small wedding — the fees may be negotiated in these cases.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to lock in a date.
- Once a ceremony has been drafted, the full wedding-only fee is due.
- If booking a wedding and rehearsal further than 60min from zip code 37215, a room at the wedding guest hotel must be reserved and paid for by the couple.
- Other details will be discussed during consultation and will be in the service contract.